The main aim of the research project is to introduce and develop new analytical and modeling methods for remote sensing data for oceanography.
- Remote sensing of sea surface temperature and height
- Remote sensing of sea surface winds, waves, currents, and sea ice
- Remote sensing detection and classification of ships and oil spill
- Remote sensing image segmentation and classification in coastal environment
- Remote sensing of inundation in coastal regions
- Data fusion and reconstruction of remote sensing data